However, if you send a single emoji From a iPhone, you will notice that these are very large, unlike when you mix emoticons with some texts. In that sense, it can be quite tedious for several users.
Therefore, in SPORT We show you a very simple trick that you can apply in your iOS cell phone to avoid this inconvenience.
So you can send WhatsApp emojis always small from iPhone
- The first step is to enter the whatsapp app from your iPhone.
- Once done, open any chat.
- Now, click on the keyboard and look in the section of emoji.
- Before choosing one, place the asterisk symbol before and after the emoji. For example: *(emoji)*.
- After this, give Send and ready.
You will see how the big emoticon no longer appears but a smaller one. You can apply this to every conversation and not feel like the emoji takes up the entire screen.
iPhone models that will no longer be compatible with WhatsApp
As explained in previous lines, the models compatible with iOS 10 and iOS 11 are the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c. It is for this reason that, if you have any of these cell phones, you will not be able to use WhatsAppdue to the company’s recent decision.
However, you can still use your smartphone for other functions. In case you do not have these models, but you are still using iOS 10 or iOS 11, we recommend that you update to iOS 12 to make it compatible with WhatsApp.
How to update your iPhone to use WhatsApp
- The first thing you have to do is go to Settingfrom your cell phone.
- Next, go to the section General.
- Now give Software update.
- Finally, choose the version of iOS that is latest or compatible with your iPhone.
HOW TO INSTALL THE OFFICIAL VERSION OF IOS 16
- From your iPhoneOpen the menu Settings.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the General option.
- After this, click on Software updatelocated in the upper area.
- Immediately, your iPhone will search for a new update (iOS 16).
- When you find it, click on Discharge and Install.
- Next, the system will ask you for your unlock code. Enter it to end the procedure.
- Wait a few minutes for your computer to restart. smartphone.
- Finally, you will see how the screen turns on and it will appear that iOS 16 was installed successfully.
How to make Siri read your WhatsApp messages out loud
- From your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Next, choose the option Siri Y Application support.
- Once this is done, activate Siri, either from the Home button or by saying its name.
- Then ask if you have messages from whatsapp unread.
- In moments, Siri will tell you if you have any messages left to read and who the sender is.
- Finally, it will read each message and you will have the option to respond to each one by voice command.
Following these instructions, you can make sure you have read all your WhatsApp messages quite easily.