WhatsApp It has become more and more popular, so others may want to access your account to know your private information or what you talk about in your chats. In this sense, it is best to activate some security systems to prevent this inconvenience. Now, if you have an iPhone, two options you can try are Face ID and Touch ID.
In this way, you will no longer worry that someone wants to enter your WhatsApp profile with bad intentions. How to activate these tools? In SPORTS We show you a complete guide so that you can follow the steps without problems.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to send messages with Siri without touching your iPhone?
How to use Face ID or Touch ID in WhatsApp?
- First, You will need to activate Face ID or Touch ID on your iPhone.
- To do this, go to the Settings app.
- Next, click on the Account option.
- Choose Privacy, followed by tap on Lock Screen.
- Now, turn on Touch ID/Face ID.
- Once this is done, go to the app WhatsApp.
- Subsequently, select the Configuration option.
- Within the section, choose Privacylater Screen lock.
- You will need to enable Require Touch ID or Require Face ID.
- Finally, choose the amount of time that WhatsApp will be in standby mode before it asks you to access by Face ID or Touch.
How to know who left a WhatsApp group
- Best of all, you will also know who was in that WhatsApp group before you joined.
- To do this, go to WhatsApp.
- Then go to the group that interests you.
- At that moment, click on the profile picture of the WhatsApp group.
- Now you just have to go to “Members”.
- Click on “More” and there you will see not only the list of people who are in the group.
- It is also possible to see who was in that conversation before.
- Only those people who were in the group in the last 6 months are shown.
- Remember that now, when you leave a group, no one will know that you have left unless you are the administrator.