whatWhatsApp Won’t let you send or receive messages on your iPhone? This can happen for various reasons, such as having a bad WiFi connection, lack of app updating, an error on your own device, among others.
In these cases, there are some tricks that you can try from your iOS cell phone to reconnect to WhatsApp. In SPORTSwe provide you with a list of possible solutions.
LOOK: How to transfer your WhatsApp chats from one iPhone to another
What to do if I can’t connect to WhatsApp from my iPhone
- One of the things you can try is to update WhatsApp to its most recent version so that the improvements are included and reconnect to the app.
- If you continue without connecting to WhatsApp, you may have activated airplane mode, so you should disable it in the Settings section on your iPhone.
- Another alternative is to use your mobile data instead of the WiFi connection, since this may be providing a weak signal.
- In the event that the problem persists, restart your iPhone so that the system can correct possible errors that make it difficult to connect to WhatsApp.
- You can try connecting to another Wi-Fi network and check if WhatsApp messages arrive as you normally would.
- Keep in mind that if you are using proxy services or a Virtual Private Network (VPN), you will not be able to use WhatsApp, since it is not compatible with these types of configurations.
How to edit WhatsApp audio on iPhone before sending it?
- What you first have to do is open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- After this, access a personal or group chat.
- Then tap on the microphone.
- Without removing your finger, slide it to the top of the screen.
- In this part, an open padlock will appear.
- Then start recording.
- Once this is done, you will be able to play, fast forward, or delete your audio before you send it.
In this way, you will make sure that your voice message is heard well and you will not regret having sent it to your friends.