The National Championship lowered his curtain with colo colo crowning himself champion. Despite the fact that not even a week has passed since the end of the tournament, rumors and signings are already the order of the day, in a 2023 season where University of Chile Y Catholic University They will try to recover the lost protagonism.
Rumors and signings for 2023
- Arrivals: Ferdinand dePaul he’s just one signature away from Los Albos. The goalkeeper with a past in the U has even had the required medical exams.
- Departures: Gabriel Suazo it seems to be closer to the foreign market than to a renovation. The winger was one of the best players in the tournament and his free status makes him very attractive to other leagues.Matias Zaldivia and Carlo Villanueva they are very close to Everton. Gustavo Quinteros he would remain the manager through 2023.
University of Chile
- Arrivals: John Paul Gomez appears as the first reinforcement in the CDA. Although there is still no DT, the side of United Curico I would be finalizing details to arrive at La Cisterna. For the position of coach, Mariano Soso Y Juan Jose Rivera are the names that have sounded to put on the diver, while Sebastian Beccacece seems not to be an option in this pass.
- Departures: Alvaro Brun His loan ended and he will return to Montevideo City Torque. Junior Fernandes contract ended and will not renew, with which he would return to Europe where your family is based.
- Arrivals: The name of Eugene Mena has been spinning around for a while San Carlos de Apoquindo. Nothing is confirmed yet and since Racing they want to retain the champion of America with Chile.
- Departures: Jose Pedro Fuenzalida, German Lanaro Y Luciano Aued will not continue in Crusaders. The three were part of the most successful cycle of Católica, but after an irregular 2022, the leadership seeks to renew the squad.