From Nintendo they have released their financial report for the second quarter of fiscal year 2022, on which occasion they have detailed that the Nintendo Switch, among its different models, It already exceeds 114 million units sold.
On the occasion, as usual, they also updated the number of best-selling titles, list that continues to be led by Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 48.41 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 40.17 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 29.53 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 27.79 million
- Pokemon Sword / Pokemon Shield – 25.37 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 24.40 million
- Super Mario Party – 18.35 million
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Pokemon Shining Pearl – 14.92 million
- Ring Fit Adventure – 14.87 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 14.81 million
According to what was disclosed, the figures have been mainly on the rise, but in any case these have been affected by the current economic situation. In any case, from Nintendo, the sales of Splatoon 3 (7.9 million), Switch Sports (6.15 million) and Mario Strikers: Battle League (2.17 million) stand out.
In the case of mobile segment, revenues have decreased by 7.5% Compared to the same period of the previous year.