One of the most anticipated games of 2023 is Street Fighter 6. The fifth installment was released for PC and PS4 in 2016 and since then there has been no graphic evolution in the saga, which will change on June 2 of the following year.
During The Game Awards 2023, Capcom shared an impressive promotional trailer where you can see some of the graphical and gameplay changes. In turn, they introduced four new characters, the World Tour mode and, of course, the sale date.
All pre-orders will receive alternate colors for Outfit 1 for Chun-Li, Jamie, Manon, Dee Jay, Juri and Ken, while digital pre-orders for PlayStation® 5 and PlayStation® 4 will also receive exclusive items including 18 titles. in-game specials and 18 stickers with unique launch list art to personalize your profile. The three editions available for reservation as of today are:
- Standard Edition ($59.99 on PlayStation Store / Microsoft Store / Steam) – Includes the Fighting Ground base game, World Tour, Battle Hub, and 18-character launch roster.
- Deluxe Edition ($84.99 on PlayStation Store / Microsoft Store / Steam) – Includes the base game and the Character Pass (Season 1), which contains four characters, Colors 3-10 for Outfit 1 of the Year 1 characters, and a bonus of 4,200 Drive Tickets for in-game purchases.
- Ultimate Edition (US$ 104.99 at PlayStation Store / Microsoft Store / on Steam) – Includes the base game and the Ultimate Pass (Season 1), which includes the content of the Character Pass (Season 1), two additional costumes and their alternate colors for the four Year 1 characters, two more scenarios, and a bonus of 7,700 Drive Tickets.
Below, we share new details about the new World Tour mode. Visit exciting locations like a stadium in Italy, a festival in France, a beach in Jamaica, and much more as you travel the world learning special moves from the masters. You can even mix and match special moves from different masters, which means your avatar can throw a Hadoken or Sonic Boom, perform a Spinning Bird Kick, and execute a Yoga Flame all in the same fight, as long as different inputs are used. . World Tour also introduces Master Support, which allows players to fight alongside a Master such as Ryu by summoning him in combat to assist you for a period of time, a useful tool when you’re up against more than one opponent. Finally, you will be able to play mini-games such as karate cutting bottles, enjoying Italian cuisine, stopping basketballs and much more. Mini-games can be played between matches in the form of part-time jobs where you can earn money from World Tour mode to buy clothes, food and much more.
The four new characters of Street Fighter 6
- dee jay – This character appeared for the first time in Super Street Fighter II, is a globally popular dance music superstar with a burning love for music and wrestling. As a returning character to the series, Dee Jay retains his signature moves that will get you into the groove, such as the Air Slasher, Double Rolling Sobat, Machine Gun Upper, and Jackknife Maximum, while adding new moves like Jus Cool and Weekend Pleasure to his arsenal. Visit Bathers Beach, the setting for Dee Jay in Street Fighter 6to find a beachside party full of life amidst a setting sun.
- Manon – Supermodel and judoka world champion, Manon steps onto the catwalk of street fighting to become the strongest model in the world. Manon’s moves are an elegant marriage of judo wrestling and classical ballet, with moves like the Manège Doré, the Renversé, the Pas de Deux, and many more. Find her on France’s Fȇte Foraine stage, a dazzling carnival in the middle of the French skyline.
- Marisa – She is an up-and-coming Italian jewelry designer who claims ancestry from ancient Greek warriors. Marisa, a powerful character, uses her long limbs to deliver slow but gigantic blows, such as the devastating Gladius, the defensive Scutum, the mighty Quadriga kick, and the all-powerful Goddess of the Hunt. She enjoys the scent of victory in Colosseo, Marisa’s setting, with battle-ready warriors cheering in the background.
- JP – He is the head of an international non-profit organization responsible for many successful investment projects, and the man behind Nayshall’s current prosperity. He has a very dear cat named Cibeles. JP controls the entire map from all angles with moves like the powerful void-creating Departure, the clone-deploying Torbalan, the Embrace grab, and the destructive Interdiction.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.