We bring a curious and interesting news related to one of the most outstanding titles of Switch. In this case we are talking about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2now known as The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdomand a great statue.
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom: cool statue
after meeting some details you might have missed Y the meaning of the scriptures in the new trailer, now we have been able to know that Nintendo has taken a cool statue of Link with his appearance in this title at the Nintendo Live 2022 event that he celebrates this weekend in Japan.
This is what it looks like:
What do you think? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments. Remember that the game will launch on May 12, 2023. This is the only thing Nintendo shares about this installment:
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is coming to Nintendo Switch on May 12, 2023. In this sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the setting of Link’s adventure has expanded to include the vast skies of Hyrule.
- In addition to the vast lands of Hyrule, the new installment in The Legend of Zelda series will take players to the skies and beyond. Link’s immense adventure will kick off again in the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, coming to Nintendo Switch on May 12, 2023.
In the absence of further details, fans have released these five keys from the latest trailer:
- 1. The logo shows the Master Sword with two different textures
- 2. The Zonai will have a leading role in this installment, as their dragons appear in the circle of the logo
- 3. Link carries some kind of collectibles or cartridges on his belt, as you can see in the cover image of this news
- 4. The trailer shows rot on Death Mountain and places other than Hyrule Castle.
- 5. A stable on the ground appears in the trailer, confirming that they will be present in this installment as well