samsung announced the support of Bixby, the artificial intelligence (AI) voice assistant, with Latin American Spanish as a language option. Users now have the option to interact with their Samsung Galaxy devices in their local language.
Young Jip Kim, Executive Vice President and Head of the Artificial Intelligence Team at Mobile eXperience Business, samsung Electronics, noted: “We are proud to bring Bixby to the millions of Latin American Spanish-speaking users, joining the more than 200 million1 people who already use Bixby from almost 400 million2 devices around the world”.
bixby is a voice assistant that helps users of Samsung galaxy to navigate your devices and organize your tasks. It can help launch apps and settings, remember appointments and tasks, and generally reduce everyday hassles. Bixby can even communicate with others, answering calls, composing messages, and more.
Until now, users in South and Latin America had to use European Spanish with bixby. New support for Latin American Spanish will allow you to use local dialects, accents, and nuances for more natural interactions with your device.
Latin American Spanish support means even more users of Samsung galaxy now they can rely on the intelligence and convenience of Bixby, particularly in the United States, the second largest Spanish-speaking country and the region with the largest number of Bixby users.
Latin American Spanish for bixby is available for select Galaxy models including Galaxy S22, Galaxy S21, Galaxy Z Flip4 and Galaxy Z Fold4 devices after going through a software update. Support for additional devices will roll out soon, including the Galaxy S20, S21, and Z Flip3 in December, with further expansion planned for early 2023.
How to update Android on your Samsung phone
- First, enter the “Settings” of your cell phone Android.
- Now, press the section that says “About Phone” or “Phone Information”, the name varies depending on the Samsung model.
- The next step is to search for and click on the option called “Software Updates” > “Download and install”
- After entering, a notice will appear so that you know if your mobile is up to date or if you have to download the latest version of Android, which includes the new security patches and the solution of some errors.
- If so, click on “Install now” and wait for the process to finish.
Listen Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.