To keep up the excitement of launching sonic frontiersrock band ONE OK ROCK has unveiled a new music video for vandalizethe theme with which the new adventure in open areas of the Blue Lightning ends.
vandalize is a collaboration between ONE OK ROCK and SEGA, and reflects both the game’s vast settings and the fast-paced action you’ll find in Sonic Frontiers. Here’s what ONE OK ROCK main vocalist Taka said:
We had never collaborated with someone like that on a music video before, so it was a new experience for us, and we really enjoyed it! When you see the result, you’ll be able to see how well the music matches Sonic’s movements. I hope everyone can see the video as soon as possible!
In it you will enjoy an incredible performance of the band together with sequences and scenes from the game of sonic frontiers. You can see it right here:
About Sonic Frontiers
In sonic frontiers We will have to fight against hordes of powerful enemies while we explore a world full of action, adventure and mysteries.
Sonic fans will reach new heights and experience the excitement and freedom at full speed in the open areas of Starfall Islands with no predetermined path.
We will explore Starfall Islands in the way we choose and complete side missions, solving puzzles, climbing huge structures, going fishing and testing our skills on 3D platforms in cyberspace.
These are its main features:
- Enjoy all the action and adventures in the new open areas – Race through five huge islands where you will find lush forests, huge waterfalls and hot deserts. Each with their own unique platforming action challenges and hidden secrets to discover.
- Freedom at unmatched speed – Explore the Starfall Islands and discover what each one has to offer at a speed only Sonic can achieve. Choose your own path and discover side quests and puzzles, scale huge structures, go fishing and find a friendly face or two on your adventures.
- Challenge yourself in cyberspace – Discover portals scattered throughout the island and delve into cyberspace levels with unique 3D platforming ideal for Sonic’s speed and packed with challenges to test your skills.
- cyber combat – Starfall Islands is home to some strange creatures unknown until now to Sonic. He uses the new combat system and skill box upgrades to fight strategically, combining moves like dodge, block, counter, combos, and the all-new cyber spin to take down mysterious enemies and colossal titans.
- A new adventure full of mysteries and intrigues – Become Sonic and journey to unravel the mysteries of an ancient civilization threatened by hordes of robots. With your wits and a mysterious voice as your guide, you will have to save your friends and the enigmatic inhabitants of Starfall Islands from a colossal mechanical menace.
sonic frontiers Now on sale on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam).