In that sense, you can also hide the name of a folder without resorting to any external tool. This trick consists of placing a unicode character that appears to be empty and so you smartphone record it as a noticeable change.
Given this, in SPORT We show you a complete guide so that you can carry out this method from your iOS cell phone and thus make all modifications in your folders without problems.
How to hide the name of a folder on iPhone
Because the iOS system does not allow leaving an empty space in the folders, you can apply a trick that consists of copying the Unicode character: U+2800 that you can find on any website
- From your iPhone, copy the space between the two brackets first: [⠀] U+2800.
- Followed, constantly press the home screen of the iPhone until you see the icons move.
- Once done, click on the folder.
- Now, tap on the name and delete it.
- After this, you will have to paste the unicode character that you copied at the beginning.
- give to To accept and ready.
Remember to do this procedure with each folder in your iPhone to make it look uniform. Also, you can always replace the names of each of them at any time.
So you can activate white noise on your iPhone
- From the iPhoneyou must enter the Settings app.
- Now select the section Accessibility.
- Choose among the options Audio/Visual.
- Once this is done, click on background sounds.
- Then, you will have to enable this option.
- Press on the button Sound.
- You will see the available sounds, click on each of them to listen to them.
- Finally, choose the one you like the most and that would be it.
How to know who is ignoring you in a WhatsApp group on iPhone
1. Through messages
- The first thing you have to do is enter the whatsapp group chat from your smartphone.
- Now hold down on the message that you sent
- Next, select the Info button.
- There you will see if that person read your comment or not.
A shorter alternative is to swipe the message to the right and you’ll see a list of all the people who saw and received your message.
2. Through audio
Another quite feasible option is send short audios and wait a while. If the person you think is ignoring you continues to respond in the same chat, but does not appear with the double blue check in the voice message, it means that not everyone heard it.
To check who or who were, click on the audio, go to Info and check the list.
How to hide your WhatsApp profile picture from certain iPhone contacts
- From your iPhone, open the whatsapp app.
- Once inside, press on Settings.
- Then select in Billfollowed by Privacy.
- Among the options, click on Profile photo and choose my contacts.
- After this, go to the contact that you do not want to see your profile picture and click on their name.
- Now, click on Contact Information.
- In moments, choose on Contact Details.
- Finally, select on Edit, then Delete contact.
In this way, you can apply this trick to several contacts so they can no longer see your profile picture.
How to make Siri read your WhatsApp messages out loud
- From your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Next, choose the option Siri Y Application support.
- Once this is done, activate Siri, either from the Home button or by saying its name.
- Then ask if you have messages from whatsapp unread.
- In moments, Siri will tell you if you have any messages left to read and who the sender is.
- Finally, it will read each message and you will have the option to respond to each one by voice command.
Following these instructions, you can make sure you have read all your WhatsApp messages quite easily.