Safari It is considered one of the most popular web browsers currently, this because it allows you to enter different online sites quickly and safely from the iphone. That is why you probably have a lot of windows stored that you no longer use.
In that sense, it is tedious to have to delete them one by one, so from Safari, you can apply a trick to close all tabs at the same time. In SPORTSwe offer you a guide of what you should do.
How to close all Safari tabs at once?
- First, open the Safari app from your iPhone.
- After this, go to the search bar, located at the top of the screen.
- Now, hold down the Cancel button.
- Immediately, you will see a new button that says “Close all tabs”. Tap on this one.
- Press the “Close all tabs” alternative again to confirm the action.
- Afterwards, go back to the Safari tabs section and you will see that it is empty.
You can resort to this trick when you have too many tabs open and you don’t want to go to the trouble of closing them one by one.
So you can block pages in Safari from an iPhone
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Now, enter the General section.
- Swipe down and tap on Restrictions.
- After this, activate the Activate restrictions option.
- Then, you will have to set a security password so that third parties do not unlock the Safari pages.
- Re-enter the password to confirm the action.
- Right away, head over to the Authorized Content section.
- In this part, choose Websites.
- After this, click on Limit adult contentfollowed by never allow.
- Subsequently, put the URLs of the websites you want to block and that’s it.
How to access the camera from anywhere on the iPhone?
- What you should first do is open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- After this, go to the Accessibility section.
- Then, tap on the Touch option.
- Right away, select Touch Back.
- Once this is done, tap on Double tap.
- As the last step, choose the Camera alternative.
From now on, whenever you want to access the camera, just double tap on the back of your iPhone and it will quickly open the camera.
How to restart iPhone without touching it?
- From your iPhone, you will have to call Siri with the following phrase: “Hey, Siri”.
- After this, ask Siri to turn off the iPhone.
- Immediately, a confirmation message will appear.
- You will have to accept the request for the assistant to fulfill its role.
- Now wait a few seconds.
- Finally, your iPhone will reboot without having touched it.
Remember that you can use Siri to turn off your mobile device if you installed iOS 16, otherwise, you will have to resort to the side buttons of the iPhone.