Do you hang up on your phone calls by chance? iPhone after pressing the lock button? Although this is quite a handy option, not many people want to have this feature enabled on their smartphone To avoid inconveniences.
Therefore, these mobile devices of Manzana, they have an option to prevent this mishap and you only need to configure some system settings. In SPORTwe show you how you can achieve it in a simple way.
HOW TO PREVENT ENDING CALLS WHEN LOCKING THE IPHONE
- The first step is to go to the application Settings from your cell phone with iOS.
- Next, scroll down the screen and choose Accessibility.
- Among the options, click on Play.
- At the bottom, look for the alternative Prevent ending calls when blocking.
- Tap the green switch to disable this feature.
After following this trick, you will have no problem canceling a call if you tap on the lock button on your iPhone.
All the Ways to Customize Notifications in iOS 16
- You can choose the type of notifications in each application of your iPhone or iPad.
- Alerts will also appear on your lock screen and in the notification center.
- You will have the option to schedule a summary with all the notifications that you received and that, for some reason, you could not read.
- In the event that you do not want to enter with each ad, you can activate the preview alternative.
- Also, you will have access to configure the alerts that Siri will make about each application.
- Another function is that, when sharing the screen, you can activate or deactivate the appearance of notifications.
- If you don’t like a sound in a notification, you’ll have the option to modify it, depending on the ringtone you prefer.