There are many functions that it brings iOS 16such as displaying the battery percentage, programming messages and, above all, being able to customize your widgets and the time in invisible mode on the lock screen of the iPhone and other compatible Apple devices.
This trick will help you hide your widgets favorites and prevent third parties from knowing what they are. Also, you will have much more privacy in your smartphone and you can customize them, according to the colors that you like the most.
Since SPORTwe mention how you can carry out this simple method in your cell phone with iOS 16.
HOW TO ADD THE TIME AND INVISIBLE WIDGETS IN IOS 16
- The first step is to locate yourself in the lock screen of your iPhone.
- Next, long press on the lock screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose the option Personalize.
- Now press on the clocklocated in the upper area.
- Select the background color of your screen with the help of the dropper.
- After this, give Okaylocated in the upper right corner.
- Then, click on the blue button that indicates Define as background pair.
- For the widgets, you will have to add the ones you want and that’s it.
In this way, you only have to press on the lock screen so that the widgets and the time appear for a few seconds, after this, they will become invisible.
All the Ways to Customize Notifications in iOS 16
- You can choose the type of notifications in each application of your iPhone or iPad.
- Alerts will also appear on your lock screen and in the notification center.
- You will have the option to schedule a summary with all the notifications that you received and that, for some reason, you could not read.
- In the event that you do not want to enter with each ad, you can activate the preview option.
- Also, you will have access to configure the alerts that Siri will make about each application.
- Another function is that, when sharing the screen, you can activate or deactivate the appearance of notifications.
- If you don’t like a sound in a notification, you’ll have the option to modify it, depending on the ringtone you prefer.
Avoid saving screenshots on your iPhone with iOS 16
- As a first step, you will need to take a screenshot from your iPhone.
- Then press on Okay.
- After this, choose the option copy and delete.
- Next, press and hold on one of the applications of your choice.
- When you have done this hit Paste.
- This way, you can share the screenshot without saving it to your mobile device.
You can apply this trick with each capture and thus ensure that you do not have images stored on your cell phone that you will no longer use.
HOW TO SEND EMOJIS WITH SIRI FROM IPHONE
- The first step is open the app you want to send an emoji.
- Once this is done, click on the icon microphone.
- Then, proceed to say the message you want to send, followed by the name of the emoji.
- For example: Hello smiley face emoji.
- When you have completed the message, click on the button Send.
- Finally, the text will appear next to the emoji.
Keep in mind that you must know the name of each emoticon so that Siri recognizes it and can interpret them when sending the message.