Do you no longer want to see anything of your ex? instagram It has become a social network where not only people, but also various brands tend to promote their products to make them known to various users around the world.
But sometimes the amount of post that a person makes per day can saturate us too much that we tend to “do not follow”. Don’t you want to do that and instead mute him without him noticing?
Well, there is a simple method to achieve it without too many obstacles. You just have to perform the following steps and it is not necessary to have to download third-party applications.
How to mute someone without them noticing on Instagram
- The first thing you have to do is enter Instagram.
- There go to the profile you want to silence.
- Then we go to where it says “Following”.
- Press for a few seconds and a lower bar will appear.
- We must press on “Mute”.
- There we must choose what we do not want to show that person.
- You can choose between “Posts”, “Stories” and even “notes”.
- When you’re done, save the settings and you’re done.
- From that moment you will have silenced someone on Instagram without having to block them.
How to recover your Instagram account if it was hacked?
If you can’t access your Instagram account and notice that there are posts you didn’t make or photos that were deleted, your account may have been hacked and you should take steps to recover it.
- From your mobile browser, you will need to access the Instagram support page.
- You can also enter directly through this link: https://www.instagram.com/hacked/.
- Once inside, the site will ask you a series of questions that you must mark.
- As the first option, you will have to check “My account has been hacked”.
- After this, you will have to enter your email, username or phone number so they know it’s you.
- Complete all the required information on the website to recover your account.
- If you followed the process correctly, Instagram will give you the option to enter a new password so you can use your account again.
Keep in mind that you must activate other security measures such as two-step security. Also, don’t give out your password or username on suspicious websites to avoid getting hacked again.