Happy days are lived in flamingo. The rubronegro box recently conquered the brazil cup and prepare for the final Libertadores Cup which will be played this Saturday, in Guayaquil, when they will face Athletico Paranaense.
In the previous Filipe Luis talked with ACE about the title obtained, what is coming this weekend and his future in football. In addition, he took the opportunity to highlight Arturo Vidal, pointing out that he is a “great player, crack, he is very talented and it shows every time he touches the ball. He is a player who never hides, who gives everything for the team and it has been a real pleasure to have him by my side”.
– What is the evaluation you do after a new degree in your career?
– Very important. It is a title that I value very much: I did not have the Brazilian Cup and now, that I have the opportunity to have it, I am super happy. Now I only think about the Copa Libertadores final, I don’t think about anything else.
– Corinthians turned out to be a difficult rival…
– Yes Yes. We knew it was going to be like this. It turns out that the goal we scored at the beginning gave us a feeling of wanting to defend the result. In the end you defend inside your area and end up conceding. It was an interesting game, very nice and they have a lot of merit. We are very happy for the victory.
– After the Libertadores… what’s next? Do you renew, continue in football or retire?
– First the Libertadores final, then I’ll think about what’s going to happen. At the moment, the only thing that interests me is the final of the Copa Libertadores, because this is the most important title for us and a unique opportunity to play two finals in a row, so we’re going for it.