Europe 1 is a partner of the 4th edition of the Giverny Forum, the benchmark economic event for responsible companies where a unique community, operational and determined to act concretely for the general and planetary interest, will meet on Friday September 2 to exchange and learn. . Inspiring encounters, placed under the sign of virtuous exchange, Giverny is the garden reflecting the world of tomorrow.
Giverny Forum, of which Europe 1 is a partner, is the benchmark economic event for responsible companies where a unique, operational community meets to exchange and learn, determined to act concretely for the general and planetary interest. It brings together economic, political, institutional and social actors for whom CSR represents an essential issue for the future of our societies.
>> Find all the programs of La France mouvement from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Europe 1 as well as in replay and podcast here
The objectives of this event are to:
- Bring together and promote key CSR players
- Developing participant networks
- Mobilize civil society to amplify the impact of CSR actions
- Create a collaborative space to share concrete actions and innovative strategies in CSR
- Unveil the proposals to accelerate the ecological and social transformation of France
France moves relocated and a round table moderated by Pierre de Vilno
On this occasion, our journalist Pierre de Vilno at the helm ofEurope Evening – Weekend and the broadcast The great voices of Europe 1 will host a round table on the theme “How to attract talent by transforming organizations?” from 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
– Marie-Claire DaveuDirector of Sustainable Development at Kering
– Sylvain Guyotonvice president of EcoVadis, a strategic tool that offers a comprehensive CSR assessment service
– Sarah Lamaisonco-founder of Dioxycle, a startup that allows the conversion of CO2 into sustainable everyday products
You can find all the details of the event and register via the following link: https://cercle-giverny.fr/inscription/