The Protection Bonus, better known as Homeowner Bonusis a monthly monetary benefit for the socioeconomically vulnerable families in the country, who need help to survive.
Is the Home Owner Bonus postulable?
The Homeowner Bonus is not postulablebut it is automatically received by people who meet the requirements, which are:
- To have accepted the invitation to participate in one of the programs of Chile Securities and Opportunities (Families, Opening Paths, Street or Links).
- have signed the Commitment Letter and Intervention Plan.
As for who can receive it, these are:
- Priority 1: Mother of persons under 18 years of age or with certification of disability or mental disability or of persons who may be responsible for the Family Subsidy (SUF).
- Priority 2: Woman over 18 years of age who is the head of the household or partner of the head of the household.
- Priority 3: Woman over 18 years of age who performs the role of housewife.
- Priority 4: If there are no women in the household who meet priorities 1, 2 or 3, the bonus will be paid to the man over 18 who is the head of the household.
- Priority 5: If the above conditions are not met, any woman over 18 years of age will receive the bonus. If a woman of legal age cannot or does not exist, any man over the age of 18 will be paid.
- Priority 6: In the event that none of the above priorities is applicable, the bonus will be paid to the person of legal age who is caring for a person under 18 years of age.
What is the amount of the Homeowner Bonus?
The amount of Homeowner Bonus It varies depending on the delivery time:
- First 6 months: the bonus is $19,582.
- From month 7 to month 12: $14,903 is received.
- From month 13 to month 18: the bonus is $10,246.
- From month 19 to 24: the amount is $15,597 (value corresponds to the amount of the Single Family Subsidy).
Refering to Payment datethere is no specific day, but it depends on each beneficiary or beneficiary.