All the details of the Cacique’s key meeting

Colo Colo lived a key day. Telematically, a new meeting of the Football Commission to address important issues for the formation of the squad for the year 2023.

One of the main issues to be discussed it was the situation of Daniel Morón. In a certain part of the leadership, there was some concern in the way of carrying out the renewals that, in the long run, have Gabriel Costa out, and with Gabriel Suazo and Oscar Opazo still no news.

In Colo Colo they are going to rush Gabriel Suazo

The big issue, since months after the National Championship ended, is what will happen to the future of Gabriel Suazo. The Captain of the Cacique ends his contract with the Albos and expressed his desire to emigrate to European football. However, despite some polls, The winger has no specific offers and his next step is still up in the air.

For the same reason, in the Cacique they want to stand firm. From the leadership they understand that all possible deadlines have been granted and that, with less than a month to start the preseason, certainties are needed. In this way, according to what was discussed in the meeting, they want to speed up the decision of the 25-year-old footballer so that, once and for all, decide what to do from here on out.

Nahuel Bustos and Sebastián Palacios appear on the table

The departure of Gabriel Costa opened up an important range of possibilities in attack. Although his departure was not something that Gustavo Quinteros planned, The truth is that a quota for foreigners is open to him, which will probably be used in the offensive zone.

Under this context, there are two names that begin to circulate to reinforce said sector of the field. one, es Nahuel Bustos, Argentine forward who played last season at Sao Paulo in Brazil on loan, since his pass belongs to Manchester City. With one goal in nine games, the City Football Group plans to loan the player out again and in Colo Colo they want to join the ranks of teams like River Plate or Talleres that also watch the striker.

Another option that is open and that was presented at the table of the leadership is that of Sebastian Palacios. With a past at Boca Juniors, Independiente, Newell’s among others, the current Panathinaikos striker He has scored 4 goals in the 10 games he has played in the Greek league.

To these, Carlos Auzqui joins him, who had already been named in the last Football Commission, so of these three names, one should come out to wear the Colo Colo shirt.

Matías Moya and Erick Wiemberg very advanced

Another of the players that have sounded and that are actually in the folder, are those of matias moya and Erick Wiemberg. Both players are seen with a lot of interest in the Alba squad and, despite the fact that, for example, Wiemberg has already started his preseason with Unión La Calera, he could be an option for the defensive sector.

Moya’s case is striking. The pointer of Ñublense, warned in his squad that his future is in Colo ColoIn fact, he would have even said goodbye to his colleagues. However, there is still nothing official about the Argentine who has Chilean nationality.

Joan Cruz and Daniel Gutiérrez decide their future in Colo Colo

The youth situation drew attention in the final part of the season, especially that of Joan Cruz. Through his representatives, information began to circulate that he had not completed enough minutes to automatically renew in the Cacique, so he would be free. However, D.Daniel Morón and Colo Colo in general were blunt in pointing out that the youth player had complied with the percentage of summons, so he is still a footballer for the Eternal Champion.

Anyway, youSanto Cruz, like Daniel Gutiérrez (who has not seen many minutes either), could change his luck since, on Monday, December 12, at the Cacique they hope to meet with the agents of both players to define their future.

Matías Catalán appears as an option to Óscar Opazo

The departure of Torta is a matter of concern in Macul. Despite the fact that the player requested a deadline until Thursday, December 8, in the leadership they gave him a fatal deadline until Friday the 9th of this month. If there is no response from the player, the club will not make any problems and will open the exit door to the former Santiago Wanderers.

In this scenario, a name is already handled as a possible replacement. In addition to the presence of Nayel Mehssatou in the portfolio, Matías Catalán appears again. The current right-back of Talleres de Córdoba is in the Popular’s sights and they are already thinking of going after him if the position becomes vacant.

.